Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Santa and His Bag

                                         Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Trio-Tastic
                                                         30 Day Coloring Challenge
One of the very first "rules I learned scrapbooking then card-making was to use elements in uneven numbers.  Simon Says' challenge is using elements in threes.  On this card there are lots of threes . . .
3 sets of three packages and 3 buttons on Santa.  Except for the blue background I also used three colors . . .  gold red and green.
Presents and Tree from MFT
Santa from Avery Elle
Bag from Waffle Flower
Background from Hero Arts
Hills die cut with Lawn Fawn

1 comment:

  1. This tag is really incredible! I am so impressed at the amount of detail you've put into one small space! The snow-filled sky is stunning and I adore the coloring job you've done throughout. I thought the "SC" initials on Santa's bag were so clever and the metallic touches really give it an extra wow factor! This made me smile and get giddy about Christmas and I'm so glad you shared such a delightful creation with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete